I tried to make some raw vege burger last weekend, using the carrot pulp from my juicing. It turned out surprisingly delicious!! Managed to take some photo before the raw burger went into dehydrator, but not after they were done dehydrated, you know, with all the rush and the tastiness, we forgot all about taking photos to share with you! :D
Using thermomix to blend the burger pate is quite easy, just put all ingredients into the bowl and let it run for 1-2 minutes at speed 7, once they become nicely blended to a puree, take them out and using hands to fold in 2 tablespoons of flax powder (you can grind your flax seeds in thermomix using speed 0-10 for 30sec) and other seasoning if you want (I put in some cayenne powder for spicy hot burger), then shape into 1/2" rounded burger shape and dehydrate for 12 hours. Flip over and dehydrate for another 6 hours and there you have the delicious raw vege burger!
Put "all ingredients" into the bowl.....did I miss where the ingredients were posted?
ReplyDelete